Be careful -
If your child behave is changing, he or she is more aggressive now.
If all of sudden your child stops talking with you or friends.
If he/she stops using digital devices or is scared.
Tips for Cyber bullying-
- Talk to your children and students, spend time with them.
- Make aware your children that cyber bullying is a punishable crime so that neither they themselves don't indulge into any cyber bullying activities nor allow anyone to tease them.
- Let your children and students know speaking negatively about anyone or abusing on social media is offensive and it can be reported to police.
- Even if they know about any third person who is victim of cyber bullying, they should help the victim. Report the matter to parents or teaches immediately.
- Tell them not to delete offensive messages as it will help police in investigation.
- In India, there is online platform to report any cyber crime including cyber bullying.